Asian chicken, corn and noodle soup
Combine the two flavour sachets from the Maggi 2 Minute Noodles with the corn, soy sauce, ginger and 6 cups (1.5L) water in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Break the dry noodles into quarters.
Add the noodles to the soup mixture. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 min.
Add the choy sum, chicken and half the spring onion to the soup. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 mins or until the noodles and choy sum are tender.
Ladle the soup into serving bowls. Sprinkle with remaining spring onion. Serve with lime wedges.
- 2 x 72g pkts Maggi 2 Minute Noodles Chicken Flavour
- 420g can creamed corn
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5cm-piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, chopped
- 2 cups shredded skinless Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Lime wedges, to serve
Ready in: 15 minutes